Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday/Saturday letters



Dear Becca, thanks for asking me to come along on your mini roadtrip this week. I had fun being in the car and getting to have some hot weather for a few hours.  Dear sisters and Corinne, I love staying up till 3 in three morning talking and laughing with the three of you. I'm going to miss our sleepovers.  Dear Ryan Gosling, sometimes I wonder what went through your head when you accepted movie roles.  "Drive" was a little bit ridiculous and I didn't get it at all.  Dear Phillip Phillips, I predicted your win from your audition and I can't stop listening to "Home."  It's such a good song.  Dear Arizona Green Tea with Peach Juice, you are the perfect summer drink (next to regular sweet tea of course)! I love you!  Dear almost-husband, less than 50 days...we're almost there and I can't wait to skip down the aisle to you and become your wife.



I'm a little late to the party, but link up with Ashley and share your Friday/Saturday letters.

Photobucket

2 comments: