Sunday, May 6, 2012

as of right now..

I saw this idea on Bright Wishes and Brooke got the idea from Sometimes Sweet.

Loving... Lazy Sunday afternoons, sans parents, with my siblings.  We came home and ate lunch after church, napped on the floor, watched "The Incredible Hulk" and "Iron Man," snacked, laughed, and played guitar.  I love you Candace, Becca, Matthew, Cassie and Colin.

Anticipating... August. Duh. 104 days left till I get to skip down the aisle and marry my best friend and end our 5 year long distance relationship and move to my favorite state in the world with him.
I.  Cannot.  Wait.
Listening to... Since the Hunter Hayes concert the other night we've been on a constant country music kick.  His CD has been on repeat since Thursday.



Watching...  The Avengers.  Have y'all seen it yet?? Go quickly to your nearest theater and see it if you haven't.  I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that good and wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did.  


Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment