Friday, April 6, 2012

Letters in a list



1.  Dear mine and his ray-bans, you were bought in two different states, at different times...I love that we have the same tastes in eye-wear and we could have a good laugh when we realized it!

2.  Dear Instagram, thank you for making your awesome app available for Android!
I can't wait to use you more and flood my blog with pictures.
(amandanoelm, if ya'll wanna follow me)

3.  Dear North Carolina, you are even more appealing to me now then you were a couple weeks ago.
I can't wait to be your newest resident as soon as possible.

4.  Dear wedding plans, you still frustrate me, but I'm sticking to yah.
I'm sorry you were threatened with the idea of eloping many, many times over the last couple days.

5.  Dear blog,  I promise I'll get back into the swing of things soon. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for instagram too! Finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting and hoping that they would make it for Android for so long!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE instagram. you will be obsessed!

    i'm sorry wedding planning is frustrating to you. i loved it and honestly miss it. the wedding will come so fast! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete