Thank goodness the baby finally fell asleep. My arms are tired!
We went out for a walk earlier today down by the harbor.
It was such a pretty day outside! I can't remember the last time I walked around Monterey without a jacket.
Most of the time I rant and rave about how awesome NC is and how excited I am to move there this year.
It really has been a goal of mine, even before I met my future husband, to live back East. It's funny how perfect all of this has worked out.
What I don't really do too often is talk about where I've grown up and how great it can be too.
Yes, I can think of more downsides to Salinas than I can upsides, but it's always going to be my hometown.
For awhile anyways it's still going to be where my family is living and where we'll be visiting when there's a chance. I'm sure I'll be just as excited to come to California then as I am when I'm going to NC now.
I'm sure I'll get a little homesick and I'm positive that I'm going to miss my family and days like today make me think that I'm going to miss this area just a little too.
We went out for a walk earlier today down by the harbor.
It was such a pretty day outside! I can't remember the last time I walked around Monterey without a jacket.
Most of the time I rant and rave about how awesome NC is and how excited I am to move there this year.
It really has been a goal of mine, even before I met my future husband, to live back East. It's funny how perfect all of this has worked out.
What I don't really do too often is talk about where I've grown up and how great it can be too.
Yes, I can think of more downsides to Salinas than I can upsides, but it's always going to be my hometown.
For awhile anyways it's still going to be where my family is living and where we'll be visiting when there's a chance. I'm sure I'll be just as excited to come to California then as I am when I'm going to NC now.
I'm sure I'll get a little homesick and I'm positive that I'm going to miss my family and days like today make me think that I'm going to miss this area just a little too.

No comments:
Post a Comment