Dear Mad Men, you have way too much cheating for comfort in a 42 minute episode, but I can't stop watching. Dear adults tonight, it's kind of not fair to watch all of you have a drink when I can't because I'm watching the kids. Maybe next time you won't pregame before your event? Dear dark black skies, I don't understand why you won't just pour down rain already? Dear potential thunderstorm tomorrow, I'd love to hear thunder, but you are a rarity around these parts...maybe I'll hear one next week when I'm back East. Dear almost-husband, next week can't come fast enough. I've been missing you more than you know this past week. Dear journalism, I really miss you. I need to find some way to get you back into my life!


I did a lot of journalism in hs and college and I miss it too sometimes. Lovely letters! Have a great weekend... I wish I could send all the rain in SF to you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for rain too... a huge thunderstorm would be wonderful :)
ReplyDelete