It's that lovely hump-day time again!
I've been day dreaming a lot about getting a house lately. We tried registering and realized that it was very difficult to do if you had no idea what you wanted your house to actually look like.
So this Wednesday Wishes post is dedicated to what I wish my house would look like.
1. A small writing nook.
2. A big, white bed.
3. A bathroom with a claw foot tub to soak in.
4. A turquoise and red kitchen.
5. A pretty porch...it'd be even better if it was a wrap around.
6. A cozy and rustic living room.
That does it for this week's wishes. Go link up and tell Brooke and the rest of us what you're wishing for.







I think you've created a dream house here :) Love the bed especially!
ReplyDeleteI love the tub!
ReplyDeleteThat writing nook is incredible!
ReplyDelete