Sunday, January 15, 2012

"We've got bonds baby, just try and break them"


The internet has not been my favorite thing in the world lately and unfortunately that means I've been neglecting my blog and writing about my psalms. I'm still not feeling all that into it, however; like this print said, everything will be alright eventually.

It's already a million times better because of the people that have come alongside us with their love and words of wisdom.  I truly have the most amazing group of men and women in my life.  The ties and bonds between us are something that will never be broken and our lines of communication will remain strong for the rest of my life, no matter what.  My family is my life. My parents and my siblings are amazing and I'm so proud to be their daughter and their sisters.  My soon-to-be-husband is my world. Without him there would not be near the amount of love and joy in my life that there is now. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

I promise I'll get back into the internet eventually.
Have an amazing week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment