Work was difficult today.
Actually the last 30 minutes of work was difficult.
The kind of difficult that got my blood pressure up and my hands shaking,
all while I was trying to stay calm and diffuse the situation with a very, not calm child.
It certainly wore me out and made me panic for a second about my mothering skills.
But then I came home and my mom must have known that my day was hard,
because she had an adorable, festive jingle bell ring waiting for me.
Then one of my friends, the amazing Blair, saw my pitiful Facebook post and mentioned she had a bottle of wine open, so I took her up on it and spent the rest of my night talking and helping her bake and hanging out with her adorable kids.
My night was much better!
Thank goodness.
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment