Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I saw a shooting star tonight and it made me wish a little...

Remember when Brooke used to do her Wednesday Wishes over on her blog?
Well Sydney over at The Day Book has been posting her wish lists the last couple days,
and tonight I saw a shooting star,
so I started thinking about what I'm wishing for right now.
I think I can come up with a few things.



1. Homecoming.



2.  An engagement party/engagement picture session with Candace




3.  The perfect white dress...whether it's strapless or not!




4.  For all my Christmas shopping to be magically done for me.




5.  For the temper tantrums and rough days at work to stop.





I could keep going, but I don't want to create a totally out of control blog post of wishes.
Let me ask you,
What are you wishing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment