Merry Christmas Eve eve Happy List!
1. Friends and family home for the holidays.
It's always fun when we get to catch up and crowd in our tiny kitchen.
2. Baking...and more baking...and more baking!
In the last couple weeks I think I've baked more than I have in my entire life!
3. The little Santa secrets that are kept and shared between friends and family.
I love being pulled aside to talk about presents with someone!
4. Candlelight Christmas Eve services.
Both parents are singing and so is the sister's boyfriend. Love.
5. Attempting to wrap presents and make them look pretty.
I am not a good wrapper at all, but this year I was trying!
6. The almost constant string of texts coming in to my phone from my love.
Even though we're not gonna be together, it makes the holidays feel a little more cheerful knowing he's safe and sound.
7. Getting Christmas cards.
Our linen closet door is getting super full and I love it!
I hope that you all have an amazing Christmas together with your friends and family.
The next two days will be super packed and filled, so I won't be blogging.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment