Thursday, November 10, 2011

Days 9 & 10


Photobucket


Sorry about missing yesterday's post! I had a good reason, I swear!
It perfectly ties into what I was thankful for anyways!

Day 9: I'm thankful for my little car and a safe trip down to SoCal.

I love my little Neon.  Sometimes it gets made fun of...mainly by the future hubby, but he needs to shush cause at the moment I'm the only one in this relationship with a car, ha!...but I really like it.
I used to have my fair share of car trouble with my former lemon of a Volvo, but this car hasn't given me any trouble, for which I am veryyyyy thankful for!

It also got me safely to Northridge yesterday to see the best friend and then later to go to Long Beach to see Hannah and all my lovely Long Beach ladies!


Day 10: Today I am thankful for the time I spend down in southern California.

While I was driving here yesterday, and while I was hanging out around the Ridge today, I sort of felt like I was home. Wait, what? That's what I thought too! I used to not enjoy being down here. I like Salinas for the clean air it has and that I can see mountains on either side of me and green hills in the distance.  It's more like a country town than LA is, obviously, and the big city and I did not mix.

But I'm thankful that I did get out of my comfort zone and I made the best of it.
I'm beyond thankful that Hannah and Kacey asked me to be their roomate.
Roomates make all the difference in the world when it comes to your college experience!



What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment