While I was living down south, at least for my first year, she was literally my saving grace.
I'm super thankful that even if we didn't end up at the same school, we were still fairly close and could be there for each other while we adjusted to living on our own and dealing with difficult roommate situations.
Today I'm a little jealous of her, because she's on her way to Vegas for the weekend.
So I thought I would share some pictures from our trip to the city that never sleeps.
I'm thankful that we are not the same exact person.
We provide a nice balance in our friendship.
For example: I make her clean and she could convince me to go out and have fun.
I'm thankful that even though we're living six hours away from each other,
we pretty much talk all the time.
I'm thankful that she's super happy for me and James and is daily asking me about the wedding and throwing out wedding ideas.
I'm super thankful that our friendship became what it is today.
We've known each other forever and probably would have been good friends a long time ago.
Guess God knew what timing was right and what wasn't!
I'm thankful that I got to go to Vegas with her and her wonderful parents last summer.
It was a blast and I'll never forget it!






No comments:
Post a Comment