Day 23 falls perfectly on the 23rd of November (obviously),
but it just so happens to be my soon-to-be-sister-in-law, Sarah's, 17th birthday!
Happy birthday darlin!
I'm super thankful that along with marrying the love of my life, I get two more younger sisters!
The times I've gotten to spend with Sarah and Rachel have been a blast and I love both of them to pieces.
I like all the random texts that Sarah and I send back and forth.
I love that she's a dreamer and a schemer and as much as possible, I want to see all of them come true!
I love her sense of humor and how talkative she is, it rivals how much I can talk sometimes!
I'm thankful she's had a good 17 years so far and that I get to be around for the next 17 and more.
I'm excited that I get to spend more time with them and get to know both of them as well as I know Candace and Becca!

No comments:
Post a Comment