Today Becca jumped out of an airplane.
I couldn't believe how calm, cool, and collected this girl was the entire day!
She was so excited and so were the boys.
It was a lot of fun watching all the other groups going up and coming down
(they were the last ones), and Becca, Steve, and Spencer's anticipation growing.
There were a lot of laughs out on that concrete strip today as we all laid down, watching the sky.
I think my favorite moment was when Rebecca came walking up to us after she landed.
The look on her face was pure joy and it almost made me cry!
Luckily Colin snapped a shot of the exact moment I'm talking about and it's one of my favorite pictures of her ever.
Here's some shots from the day!
Enjoy, and maybe we should all take a lesson and not let fear hold us back from doing something that might turn out to be amazing!
See...pure joy...


No comments:
Post a Comment