Just when you think that the team behind The Vampire Diaries have taken us through the ringer, they step up their game once again!
Tonight's installment (Season 3, Episode 5), "The Reckoning," was probably the most stressful one to date.
Within minutes everyone was gasping in shock and it just kept going from there.
Of course they didn't wrap it up in a nice package either and left us questioning and begging for more.
This is why I love Thursday nights.
It's actually inspiring to see how creative some people can be week after week and how talented these actors are.
I also love that my living room is full of people and we can laugh, talk, gasp, and freak out together.
Now, stop judging me if you have never seen the show and if you want to make an informed decision on whether or not I'm crazy, watch Season 1...and 2...and catch up on Season 3.
Our living room floor has room for more
(That rhyme was unintentional!).

No comments:
Post a Comment