Last year on October 3rd, I blogged about a trip to Downtown Disney that Corinne and I took.
While we were there, we drove over to the place in the picture, because then and even more so now, that place is super special to me.
I had Corinne take this picture so I could send it to my boyfriend with a, "Wish you were here," message.
Those steps in the picture used to just be the place where my sweetheart and I had our first kiss.
In fact, I was sitting in exactly the same spot that night.
It'll probably always remain in my top 5 favorite moments we've had in our almost 5 years of dating.
Little did I know, that less than a year later, something else would happen on those steps that would make them even more special.
A month ago, he and I actually got to go to Downtown Disney together and we walked over to the same hotel to the same place in the picture above.
I was still sitting in pretty much the same exact spot and he was actually there next to me...then he was on the step below me...and then he asked me to marry him on our steps.
Next to the day we get married, that'll be my second favorite moment of our entire relationship.
It's funny how so much can change in just under a year.
Last year, I was wishing he was there.
This year, I'm anxiously waiting for our wedding day.
Have an amazing week everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment