14 years ago, I was almost 10 years old.
I was sitting on my grandparent's couch watching Turner and Hooch.
We were all waiting for the call.
The call that would tell us that my sisters and I had a baby brother.
Matthew Wade Woodson Mann, was supposed to be born on November 12,
but he came into this world on October 11.
He took his first airplane ride just hours after he was born and spent the next 18 days at UCSF in San Francisco.
He barely weighed 5 pounds.
When he finally came home we were super excited.
Today you wouldn't be able to tell that Matt was born a month early.
He's almost and will be very soon, the tallest Mann kid.
He's grown an inch in a month and we can barely keep him in clothes that fit.
He swims four days a week and competes in meets.
He plays guitar and drums.
He is one of the kindest kids I know.
Happy Birthday to the best little brother ever!
I love you more than you know!
Matt back when he was little and cute(r)..
Matt a couple months ago tearin it up on the water.


5'10" makes him the tallest Mann child. Amazing!
ReplyDelete