Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hard to write



I'll just be honest with you, I've been avoiding writing my "yellow ribbon" posts lately.
They're hard to write and I feel like they might cause me more harm then good.
But for some reason I really wanted to write one today.

We're almost to the halfway mark of half a year.
Does that make sense?
I don't think I've ever been through something more frustrating than deployment.
It is teaching me patience and to trust in God more, not just with my life, but with my love's as well.

Modern technology/my phone/my computer are three things that are making this bearable. 
I don't know what I would do without them...well except write even more letters than I already am.

Even though it doesn't feel like it, time is passing and it will come to an end eventually
and I'll be waiting anxiously!


No comments:

Post a Comment