W1: I wish my headache would go away
Waking up with a headache for no reason is the worst!
Today it was so bad it woke me up.
W2: I wish my hair could look like this for a little while..
Don't get me wrong, I like my curly hair and I normally don't hate it...
but the last week or two I've been over it and I really want straight hair.
W3: I wish Hannah and I could find sparklers for 4th of July!
I didn't realize how against fireworks Long Beach is...I need to find some of these though!
W4: I wish it was July 18 already
I need to get outta the city for awhile...NC is calling my name!
What are you wishing for?
Link up with Brooke and let her/me know what your wishes are!




I hope you feel better and that hair is so pretty! I live in Charlotte, NC!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! I have family that live in Greenville and Washington and my boyfriend is stationed in NC too. It's one of my favorite places!
ReplyDelete