Monday, June 13, 2011

Lifestyle Change

Have you ever felt discontent with the way that you live your life?
I'm not talking about the choices you make or the people in it,
but the style in which you do life.
I feel like in California, especially down here in LA county, the way of life is so incredibly busy.
There's just this sense of urgency that I feel that I need to always be doing something...school, work, go out on weekends, rinse and repeat week after week.
When I don't go out and do anything often times I feel lame.

Since I graduated (the ceremony, not school...so it's been a little while), I've felt like I've wanted a lifestyle change.
I dream all the time now about living life slowly in a beach house or on a lake in the mountains with my family and a boat so we can have all the skiing and wakeboarding time we want together.


Or I want a truck and a horse and that country way of living that I used to think about all the time when I was in high school.  I'm a southern, country girl at heart and I miss riding a lot.


I dunno....just food for though.

What's your dream lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment