Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week in review

Little questions for this week from my little book.


May 7:  Who would play you in a movie about your life?  Is it a good movie?
Kerri Russell, when her hair was long.  It is a good movie!  My life has been awesome so far.


May 8:  Who do you think is cute?
Ok, little book, what am I? A middle schooler?
But if you must know I think my boyfriend is incredibly cute. 
And Hayden Christensen.

May 9:  What do you want to postpone?
 May 12...for about two more years.

May 10: How did you start you day?
By getting up and getting in the shower.
That's how I start everyday!

May 11: How do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as someone who lived life and loved others.
This song sums it up pretty well.
 
May 12:  What are you exploring?
I'm exploring a whole different aspect of my long distance relationship.

May 13:  Who loves you today?
   My family, Corinne, James, God...and a few other people. Such a weird question!

May 14:  What makes a good enemy?
I don't want any enemies good or bad.
I wouldn't even know where to begin to answer that question.


No comments:

Post a Comment