Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Every moment..


This picture was taken a little less than a year ago, at the beginning of Fall 2010 semester.
The girl on the left is my best friend.  I'm sure you've seen me mention her a million times on here.
The girl on my right is my friend, Maegan.  She's been Corinne's roommate since just a few days before that picture was taken and she is such a funny, sweet, and wonderful lady.  
I'm glad she became part of our lives.
Today my heart is breaking for Maegan and her family.
All I want to do is be able to give her a hug and take away some of her hurt.
I know that Corinne and all her close friends feel the same way too.

Make sure you take hold of every moment you can with the people that you love and tell them how much they mean to you.
You never know when they might not be there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment