When I think about last school year it makes me laugh that Corinne and I basically lived with each other, even though we live in two different cities an hour apart from each other.
Multiple times a week she was coming to LB or I was going to Northridge. We would escape our issues and "home" troubles and some of those days we spent in my tiny bedroom on my bed, doing nothing are what kept me sane.
This year is different though and it makes me sad. We've barely seen each other because of our crazy schedules. I think I can count the amount of times I've seen her this semester alone on just one hand.
Tonight though she's coming to LB and we're gonna go get a celebratory, back-together drink with Hannah and tomorrow morning we're gonna take advantage of my pool and have some much needed catch-up/best friend time. Hurray!
Have an amazing Friday loves.
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooo excited!!!!!! my emotions are overwhelming me today and this almost made me cry!! i'm filled with sooo much happy it's not even funny!
ReplyDelete