This summer we're (my family) are going to head back East once again for an amazing summer vacation.
Love!
We'll make our way to Washington, North Carolina to visit our family/our favorite place,
but first we're going back to Washington, D.C.!
The last time I was there I was ten years old. My 13 year old brother was in diapers for goodness sake! The highlight of my trip was seeing the Hope Diamond and besides the fact that it was super hot, that's all I really remember.
I have a feeling that this part of the trip is going to be super fun. I've already been trying to find some fun/unique places to go besides all the standard tourist spots. The Washingtonian and Naomi over at The Rockstar Diaries have already given me some good ideas.
Once the craziness of school is over, I'll probably go into serious trip planning mode, but right now it's fun to dream and trust me, I'm dreaming of summer a lot right now!
I hope ya'll have an amazing week.
Once the craziness of school is over, I'll probably go into serious trip planning mode, but right now it's fun to dream and trust me, I'm dreaming of summer a lot right now!
I hope ya'll have an amazing week.

No comments:
Post a Comment