Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To say the least, this week has already not been a big ball of fun and I'm very sorry for my 
"poor, poor pitiful me" posts.  
I will try and work on that. 
 
I think what's made these events in my life even harder is the fact that the people I always run to when I have BIG problems, aren't really able to be around like normal.
 
Right now, I can't reach my boyfriend and best friend to vent to him about how I'm feeling and to get his perspective and opinions on things.  I value what he has to say, because a lot of the time he's one wise dude and knows exactly what to say to calm me down when I become irrational.  It's really killin' me this time that he can't be there for me like I know he would if things were like they usually are.
 
I want more than anything to be able to climb onto my parent's bed, like I'm back in grade school...or Jr. high...or high school for that matter...and talk to them about everything.  I've been constantly calling my mom, but it's really not the same.  I'd like nothing more than to lay next to her and have her play with my hair and hear what my dad, another wise dude in my life, has to say.  Right now, I wouldn't mind hearing what Candace or Rebecca or even Matthew thinks! Thank goodness spring break is coming up and I'm going to be able to go home for a weekend.

I just wish that all these people weren't so far away right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment