Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Graduating?


Tomorrow is my official appointment to fight this "3 Units Short" nonsense.
My thoughts are definitely getting to me.
I don't even feel like saying I'm graduating anymore because it literally feels like all the excitement has been robbed from me.
If it's not a mistake and I really do need to take this last class, walking on the 26th is going to feel fake.  I'll still be in school for at the very least another two weeks or at the most a month or two.

Then today I started playing the "what-if" game and my thoughts came up with this...
What if this is happening because finding out now that I'm not graduating right away, is a lot easier than finding out when grades are posted and I fail my Media Law class!!
I know...I'm overreacting.

Tonight I'll be telling myself, "Do not let the thoughts in your head get to you."






No comments:

Post a Comment