Photo provided by imagequotes.tumblr.com
I still wholeheartedly agree with last year's Valentine's day post, but this year wasn't as horrible as last year.
Yes, I didn't get to spend the day with my boyfriend and it was hard, but we talked all day and made plans to make a trip out to NC happen sooner rather than later. I'm glad that he's my Valentine, even though I couldn't tell him that in person. I wish I could have thrown my arms around him and given him a big kiss today!
I love you sweetheart.
I love you sweetheart.
First picture of us as a couple. I love it.
I did get to spend tonight with my dad, which was super nice! We went to Famous Daves for dinner. I know it isn't the fanciest place but my dad and I love our bbq. If there's a location near you, GO GO GO!
I hope everyone had a great Valentines day.
Love,
me


No comments:
Post a Comment