Friday, February 11, 2011

Days 15 and 16

Day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

"It's All About You" - Emerson Drive
"Not Ready to Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks
"There You Are" - Martina McBride
"Right on the Money" - Alan Jackson
"A Little Bit Stronger" - Sara Evans
"Here's to You" - Rascal Flatts
"Wild at Heart" - Gloriana
"Chicken Fried" - Zac Brown Band
"You, You, You" - Julianne Hough
"No One Needs to Know" - Shania Twain

OK I honestly swear that I have non-country music in my Zune (yes, not IPod)! But this was what came up so this is what you're gettin.


Day 16- a picture of yourself


Most recent picture I've got. I was super tired.




And a nicer one that I actually like.

 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. Absolutely, Stabbing Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the "Chicken Fried" song from Zac Brown Band, lol! Love the blogging. Theresa

    ReplyDelete