Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 7

Day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you





 My parents have had a HUGE impact on my life.  I'm so thankful to be their kid.
They're my ideal relationship models after being happily married 25 years.
My dad and I are so much a like sometimes it's scary.
My mom is my rock and is one of the sweetest, most caring person I know.



Something "thing" that's had another huge impact on my life over the last couple of years is the military.
I have a serious love/hate relationship with this institution (which ends up being more of a hate relationship most of the time).  However, it's taught me a lot about patience and loyalty and how to be strong even though I really don't want to be. 

2 comments:

  1. i think we often underestimate how much our parents really contribute and make us who we are you know? they totally shape who we are for a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do and I don't think I started realizing that until very recently!

    ReplyDelete