Monday, January 24, 2011

I had an awesome blog all planned out for the 20th, but the sisters were down visiting and time just got away from me.  On the 20th this year, the weather in Long Beach was absolutely beautiful.  Actually this whole week the weather has been awesome.  LAST year however, this was not the case!!!  Just a fun, blast from the bast for you guys.  My weekend was great.  I got to go to Disneyland and California Adventure for the first time in a couple years.  We also had a fun day in Santa Monica. 

Today was my last, first day of college.  I don't really know why but I was so excited to start school today! My first class was great. I think I'm really gonna like it.  Tomorrow probably will suck. I'm at school from 11 a.m. to 8:15 p.m....yuck.  The only thing that's keeping me positive is that I'm almost done! Yay!

And now today's question from my little awesome diary...

January 24, 2010: If you were to start your own company, what would it be?

If I was going to start my own company, I would probably start my own publishing company and publish kids books!

No comments:

Post a Comment