Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5

Day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been

Provided by www.allposters.com


So far Waikiki Beach and other parts of Hawaii have been the most exotic places I've traveled to. My first trip to Hawaii was way back when I was a freshmen for a marine biology field trip.  I have to say that it was the best week long, field trip ever.  My second time was when I was a senior in high school and it was more just for fun than education.  Both trips were unique and I have a lot of fun and not so fun memories from them!

If I'm wanting to go whimsical instead of exotic, I've totally been here...

  Photo provided by supermansupersite.com

On my family's road trip from Salinas, CA to Washington, NC, we stopped here in Metropolis, IL.  
 And we totally have a picture posing next to this guy...  

 Photo provided by city-data.com

1 comment:

  1. oh i love it there! i went a couple of years back with a girl friend. a wonderful beach, so nice to just chill there!

    ReplyDelete