Day 1- Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
This is the most recent picture I have of myself. Hannah and I decided to go to the beach in January.
and
here are my 15 interesting facts:
1. I wasn’t born with my curly hair. I lost it all when I was 2 and this is how it grew back in.
2. I was salutatorian for my graduating class (A hundredth of a point separated me and the valedictorian). Class of 2006!
3. I fractured my skull when I was about 3. I was reaching for my box of My Little Ponies and fell out of my dad’s arms and hit the pavement…hard.
4. My very first vacation ever was a camping trip and I’ve loved camping ever since. My favorite place to camp is Pinecrest Lake and I love going with the crew!
5. I hate cheese (it makes me gag) but Cheddar Goldfish crackers are my absolute favorite snack ever.
6. Horror films are a huge no-go for me. I watched one, “Hide and Seek” which isn’t really even a horror movie, when I was 18 and slept with my light on for three nights…not even joking.
7. My dream job for years was to be a killer whale trainer. For being such a small girl I’ve always loved big animals.
8. Horses were my first love. Maybe if my parents had bought me one when I begged and pleaded oh so many years ago I wouldn’t have discovered boys so early.
2. I was salutatorian for my graduating class (A hundredth of a point separated me and the valedictorian). Class of 2006!
3. I fractured my skull when I was about 3. I was reaching for my box of My Little Ponies and fell out of my dad’s arms and hit the pavement…hard.
4. My very first vacation ever was a camping trip and I’ve loved camping ever since. My favorite place to camp is Pinecrest Lake and I love going with the crew!
5. I hate cheese (it makes me gag) but Cheddar Goldfish crackers are my absolute favorite snack ever.
6. Horror films are a huge no-go for me. I watched one, “Hide and Seek” which isn’t really even a horror movie, when I was 18 and slept with my light on for three nights…not even joking.
7. My dream job for years was to be a killer whale trainer. For being such a small girl I’ve always loved big animals.
8. Horses were my first love. Maybe if my parents had bought me one when I begged and pleaded oh so many years ago I wouldn’t have discovered boys so early.
9. Sometimes I think I cry way more than I normally should. Most of the time I don’t even know why I’m crying, I normally blame it on my gender.
10. I want to write a book that’ll be on the New York Times Bestseller List.
10. I want to write a book that’ll be on the New York Times Bestseller List.
11. Being a journalist is just a temporary job in my mind; my dream job is to one day become a wife and a momma.
12. My cell phone is never more than 3 ft. away from me. I guess that’s what happens when you’re dating a man in the military.
13. I’ve been to Hawaii twice and dream about going to Europe one day.
14. My family and I drove all the way across the U.S., from Salinas, CA to Washington, N.C.
15. Write me a letter and see how big of a hug you get! I love getting letters and I love writing letters.
12. My cell phone is never more than 3 ft. away from me. I guess that’s what happens when you’re dating a man in the military.
13. I’ve been to Hawaii twice and dream about going to Europe one day.
14. My family and I drove all the way across the U.S., from Salinas, CA to Washington, N.C.
15. Write me a letter and see how big of a hug you get! I love getting letters and I love writing letters.

No comments:
Post a Comment