Friday, October 15, 2010

There's No Fire!!!

I thought I would share with you a particular incident that has happened to me three times since moving into our apartment!! 

My bathroom is tiny.  Super tiny, so when I take a shower with the door closed it gets very steamy and I can't see the mirror when I get out.  However, if I take a shower with the bathroom door open, way less steam which makes getting ready easier.  Make sense?

Anyways, so these three times that I've taken a shower and this incident has happened, I've been mid shampoo or, like today, mid shaving my legs and my smoke detector has started to go off.  Yes, my smoke detector!  So I've had to fly out of the shower, grab a towel, and try to shut the dang thing up, which only happens when I unplug it, three times now!

I don't understand it. There's no smoke, my room isn't super steamy, and it's just ridiculous! I'm afraid someone's gonna hear it and call the fire department for no reason.  Ah!

Just thought I would share. It's Friday so.... Happy Start to the Weekend!



Photo provided by: elmediofire.org

P.S. I don't think my smoke detector's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment