Saturday, October 16, 2010

Four

I was reading Meg's blog today and came across this and decided to do it since I can't think of anything particularly witty to write.


4 Things I Did Today: 
1. I worked and had eight clear ups by the time I had worked four hours. (I had 15 in 6 hours last night!)
2. Learned a lot about online dating for my group presentation/research paper.
3. Watched "The Fox and the Hound" for the first time in years and laughed a lot. Then watched "Lambert the Sheepish Lion" and about died laughing.
4. Check my phone for no reason more than I do normally....just wishing he would call even though it's very late.


4 Things On My To Do List:
1. Finish the mountain of homework that is all due next week tomorrow and Monday.
2. Vacuum my room and living room before the roomies get home tomorrow.
3. Do the dishes that are in the sink.
4. Rest.


4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reading taza's blog
2. Disney movies
3. Nicolas Spark's books...especially when men in uniform are involved.
4. Anything coffee.

4 Random Facts:
1. I don't think I dress like an adult and long for having the money to update my wardrobe.
2. If I could have anything alcoholic to drink it'd be a beer. I like it even though most people I know don't.
3. I sleep half way down my bed with my feet planted firmly on the foot board...every night.
4. The weather has been gloomy the last few days and it's made me incredibly happy.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do "four" more often. I love to read your blogs and hear about your day!

    ReplyDelete