Those are lyrics from the song "Paperweight", they're featured in the movie "Dear John", and I love it. I have this habit of not being able to study or work in complete silence, so today I stuck it in and have enjoyed half watching it. One of the perks is that if I'm not paying too much attention to it, I likely won't cry.
It's Wednesday, which means I only have to make it through tonight and tomorrow and this week will be over. Thank goodness! I'm taking a short break (obviously) and all I have left to do tonight is write out my note cards so I won't stumble around too much while I'm talking tomorrow (hopefully).
I miss home a lot today. Corinne keeps bugging me about not being able to go home with her this weekend and I really wish I could! It'd be so nice, but it's still looking like the soonest I'll be able to go is Thanksgiving/my birthday. Alright, I guess I'm gonna get back to work now...
No comments:
Post a Comment