I'm now halfway through my second week of my senior year of college. Can you say crazy?! In a little less than nine months I will have a bachelor's degree in Journalism, not a baby.
I'm super excited to see what this year has in store for me. I moved into an amazing apartment complex (see photo below) with two amazing girls, Hannah and Kacey, and so far we've had an awesome time being roomies. Let me tell you, this home actually feels like my home and that's a far cry from how I was feeling last year.
Even though I went home for three months over the summer, LA Fitness held my position open for me while I was gone and I have my job back. It's going to be a little different from what I was doing originally but, at least I have a job and already know what I'm doing and the people I'll be doing it with!
Actual school work might be a tad challenging since I have some difficult teachers, but I keep telling myself that I'm almost done.
Now that I'm back at school this blog will probably be a little bit more active that it was over the summer. I apologize for my lack of writing. Hope everyone's summer was amazing and that your Fall has started off just the way you wanted it to.

I'm so excited to see all that God has in store for you this year! It's gonna be amazing!
ReplyDeleteMom