Spring break definitely put me in an internet funk. Facebook has dropped seriously low on my list of priorities and unfortunately so has blogging. I will make an effort to be back.
Break was great...yes it rhymed. I got robbed of some Christmas vacation time so it was great to go home for a while. The highlight of the trip was the Wicked day. Wicked as in the Broadway play that we saw in San Francisco. It was amazing and the perfect first Broadway play. The day was complete with a 15 seat van full of my favorite people ever and an amazing dinner and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.
Since I've been back it's been all about hittin' them books and working hard. Speaking of work! I picked up another permanent shift at the gym and decided to quit Hollister, where I was working three hours at the most a week. I feel very good about this decision. It was going to be four years since my first shift this coming August and it was time for a change.
Well that's about all I've got. I feel bad for saying this but I had a furlough day which means no school and I've thoroughly enjoyed being lazy. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment