I've never gotten a speeding ticket. I've never been pulled over for anything more than a bum headlight. Today however I was in a car accident...and it was my fault.
Traffic was stop and go and the car in front of me stopped and I tried and failed miserably. His beast of a van is completely fine, but my Volvo is not. I'm so upset. Most of you might know already but my car is somewhat of a sore spot in my parent's and my lives, but I do really like having a car that works and that looked decent and now it's messed up and I feel so horrible. Thank goodness Corinne's down here too because she came and rescued me and took me in for the night since I'm stranded.
This holiday season has already not been the greatest. I miss home more than I have in few months that I've been down here. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I don't get to go to Candy Cane Lane in Monterey, I don't have Christmas movies to watch and I don't have my normal Christmas things around. It's pretty heartbreaking.
So this is my rant for tonight. I'm really sad and stressed and I want my mommy and I don't care who knows it. = (
No comments:
Post a Comment